With Toddler class. Xander fit right in with the new class like he'd been their for years. Ms. Becky said that he hung back a little bit during transition of activities to observe the other kids and then follow suit. He resisted nap time a little bit, but once he fell asleep he took a really good nap.
He managed drop off really well which was a nice surprise. We made sure to drop him off exactly at breakfast time because food is the best distraction during daddy departure.
I think I can tell that he is already finding the new class much more stimulating. On the way home today, he was talking up a storm. Later, at home, he was playing with his toys in new different ways that he had never played with them before. He must have learned a thing or two from the other toddlers. Let's just hope he only learns the good stuff.
3 comments:
What does he say?!
I wasn't really sure what the heck he was saying. I think he was looking at something about the window and talking about it, but I couldn't see what it was...as I was trying to drive.
His most recent word is bye bye...although not really consistent. He's getting better at imitating words...like "stick" and "yuck".
Sounds like he will adjust well to most things just like his mommy did! Take a few minutes to see how things are done and learn to fit in. I love the picture of the little James Bond! LOL
Post a Comment