Xander enjoyed checking out my treadmill last night. He was so excited about the noise it made when he walked around on it. He also tried hanging from the bar at the front. We didn't turn it on. I think that would be too dangerous.
Our dog Copper likes the treadmill, too. When I run on it, she will stare at me the whole time. When I finally stop, she jumps gets all excited and licks me. Who knew a piece of gym equipment would be entertainment for the whole family.
3 comments:
I think I can, I think I can! LOL
Please be careful with it! There was a toddler who got behind one when on and servered his arm off, and another who strangled herself with the stupid safety cord.
Paige loves to play on ours too, but hafter hearing those stories, she's kept away! I know, not a pleasant post. Sorry!
He's a cutie in the picture! Does that help? :)
That's a good point Kristen. Xander is not allowed into this room without us in there. I heard that chord thing too...wasn't it like Mike Tyson's daughter or something like that?
Post a Comment