A while ago, I think I mentioned that Xander knows the sign for more. He now does the combo "mo" word along with the sign. So, he'll climb in my lap and pat my chest and do his little "mo" for more nursing. Sometimes, he'll run to fridge and do it, which means "mo" cheese curds. I think next step is to teach him that "mo" can apply to non-food things like tickles and hugs.
Another thing that he is pretty good at doing is waving "bye-bye" for people that he actually wants to leave. He has yet to do bye bye to me. I'll probably cry the day he does. However, as soon as I pick him up at school, he starts waving his little hand. Also, when we are leaving the house sometimes, he does it, too. I guess he is saying bye-bye to the dogs? They don't wave back unfortunately.
No comments:
Post a Comment