Saturday, August 29, 2009

Xander - Year 0

I have a pdf version of the book exported at low quality if anyone is interested (the high quality export is 130Mb!). This one is still pretty hefty at 23Mb. I was very happy with the final product. I read way too many complaints about the quality online, but they had much better software that anyone else I found, and their prices are very reasonable. The high quality paper has a really nice feel to it. The print quality is better than our amateur photo quality in most cases, so until Amy or I go pro, I think blurb is a great choice.

A word of warning: I did not edit the content (besides removing a few spam comments) punctuation, grammar and spelling were all left as is.

2 comments:

Jomomma said...

Gorgeous! There were many photos that I had not seen before too.

Lynn Tran said...

What a great memento of Xander's first year. Great gift, Dolphin!