It's cool how the simpliest things are entertaining for Xander. In this picture, he's playing with a sushi soy sauce bowl and a plastic lid.

Watching Xander play with these simple things, reminded me of a Quaker song that I sang back in middle school called
Simple Gifts.
6 comments:
That is the reason adults like to take children to disney world. It allows you to experience old things as if they are brand new again. Just think of all the experiences Xander has in front of him................a whole lifetime. The joys of being a parent never run out.
Handmade_jewelry, please take your spam posts elsewhere.
don't forget you can delete spam comments as the blog owner.
i don't remember singing tis a gift to be simple in school but i remember the song because it was sung as part of a hallmark movie i saw once. i don't remember the movie but i remember the song.
(just wanted to add: to delete a comment, just click on the little trash can next to the time stamp-- at least that is where it shows up on my blog.)
Thanks, Steph. I don't know why I didn't notice that little trash can before...exactly what I want to do.
Post a Comment