Xander is totally into the laptop keyboard. Dolphin wrote Xander a little screen-saver game. So, as Xander hits the keys, the letters pop-up on the screen in random colors and the background colors change. He's still working on the game and is looking for suggestions. Do you have any? I think he needs to ad some kind of educational aspect to it, but I am not sure what to suggest.
I think it is kind of cute that Xander likes to look at the screen and beat on the keyboard. I am a little worried that he will accidentally break something when he is older. We're going to have to put the laptops in a safe place so that he can only use them when supervised..
5 comments:
Wow...what a great introduction to the computer! Hmmm...I'll have to think about what could be added. Maybe sounds? Maybe, if he pushed the "M" a Monkey would show up? You're a fun Dad to have, Dolphin!!
On my quilting forum this morning someone was looking for a geek to help her with her electronic sewing machine etc. I hope you don't mind but I had to post the picture of Xander on the laptop! Here is the comment that was added:
"Good Golly Molly.........there is a baby using a laptop!" ROFLOL!
My question is, is Xander the reason IBM was up 12 percent last quarter? You know there are child labor laws!
ummm...could drool fry a laptop??
Jo, Dolphin did find a game like that already online somewhere, where the letter shows an animal picture. I think it would be cool if we took picture of things Xander recognized like "C" is for Copper and "M" is for Mommy.
I'm not too worried about baby drool, but it is always a concern.
Post a Comment