Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Cottage Fever

Finally, it stopped RAINING! Nothing like being trapped inside to make you go crazy. We bundled up for the blistering cold weather 50 degree weather. Brrrr...and we headed out to one of our favorite parks.

We bundled up Aria the best that we could, and she seemed pretty content. Of course, she loved swinging. This video and her smiles on the swing give you a good view of her 4 teeth. Speaking of teeth, she has such slow teeth compared to Xander. Xander at this age 8 teeth already, and they would come in super fast. Aria's teeth take weeks to come in all the way. I've also noticed that Aria doesn't drool at all. Xander was constantly wet in comparison. Such unique teethers I have!



Xander loved feeding the ducks Cheerios. I hope Cheerios are ok for ducks. I recall that last winter we came to this same pond to feed the ducks but they were all afraid of us. These ducks were definitely not afraid, nor was Xander afraid of them.

No comments: