Thursday, July 14, 2011

Zoom


Aria is just growing up so fast. She is constant wiggles right now especially when you put her in the bath tub. I've heard that baths are supposed to be relaxing but they just make Aria go crazy. She kicks her legs like crazy to get the biggest splashes. She also likes to grab for the water with her hands as I slowly pour a stream.

She's getting better and better eye hand coordination every day. Once she grabs something, it goes straight to the mouth. So, this is the fun age, where I expect to her to pick up a lot of germs and illnesses.

She's also started to talk in more recognizable, experimenting with lots of syllables. Quite a few nights, she's woken up making this "mmmmmm, maaaaa, maaaaa" noise. The first time, I was like "did she just say mama?" It's interesting that she makes these talky noises instead of just crying in the middle of the night.

No comments: