First, how do you keep it so neat?! My two have the book ripped off the shelf again by the time to do it and go int he bathroom and turn on the tub. When I come back out, the books are all out again. Second, I hope neither. I LOVE reading books to them and LOVE watching them turn the pages themselves and speak outloud to themselves as they "read" the books to each other. Precious moments that no tech device can replace.
Oh yeah, keeping the books picked up is a HUGE chore. The little tiny board books are the most annoying mess! That's the one compelling thing about a digital book. It'd be only ONE thing to pick up.
I agree though...there is a lot of benefit from having the tangible book there to flip through. I guess I just haven't caught the digital bug yet.
3 comments:
I sure hope not....I love to read and like to leave a bookmark so I can pickup where I've left off. That way I might have 2 or more things going
First, how do you keep it so neat?! My two have the book ripped off the shelf again by the time to do it and go int he bathroom and turn on the tub. When I come back out, the books are all out again. Second, I hope neither. I LOVE reading books to them and LOVE watching them turn the pages themselves and speak outloud to themselves as they "read" the books to each other. Precious moments that no tech device can replace.
Oh yeah, keeping the books picked up is a HUGE chore. The little tiny board books are the most annoying mess! That's the one compelling thing about a digital book. It'd be only ONE thing to pick up.
I agree though...there is a lot of benefit from having the tangible book there to flip through. I guess I just haven't caught the digital bug yet.
Post a Comment