Rain will not stop us! Last weekend, the kids and I took a nature walk, in the rain, around the trail at our apartment complex. We collected all sorts of nature of an art project. Aria stuffed hers into her brand new, pink trick-or-treat basket. Xander put his into his trusty backpack. Then we brought our bounty back home to dry off.
It was quite a fun walk. My favorite part was when I pulled some needles off of an evergreen tree. The shaking of the branch caused a huge downpour on us, which the kids thought was hilarious. I subsequently had to various branches again to repeat the rainstorm.

2 comments:
Looks like a great adventure!
I love nature walks! We don one a Waldorf every week and I've been trying to do them on Friday mornings in our neighborhood. It's amazing some of the things we see when we put donw the cell phone and stop talking. I love it. So glad you get to do it too in a NEW place. Good times.
Post a Comment