Thursday, November 1, 2012
Happy Halloween
Xander and Aria had a great Halloween. Big Grandma Margie and Grandma Carla sent some yummy treats. Dolphin carved the kids pumpkins. On the day of Halloween, we dressed the kids up before school so they could enjoy the costumes all day. Xander chose to be Bumble Bee the Transformer. I'm pretty sure he's never seen transformers but he likes robots. Aria, for the second year in a row, is Minnie Mouse. She wouldn't keep the ears on though.
I drove both the kids up the street to a neighborhood that had a lot of Halloween decorations. Some of the displays were quite elaborate with motion detection, lights, fog machines and such. One of the motion detection skeletons scared Xander so much that he almost refused to go knock on a door. After that house, he decided that we shouldn't go to anymore scary looking houses. Aria was fearless though. She totally got into picking out her own candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I had lots of "trick or treaters"...over 100. The little ones were the cutest! I have Skype! Maybe you can send me the kids "live".
I had lots of "trick or treaters"...over 100. The little ones were the cutest! I have Skype! Maybe you can send me the kids "live".
Post a Comment