I can't how many consecutive days of rain we have had! Of course, we're in a rainforest, but seriously! This is more rain that I have seen in the past 10 years. We try to make it to playgrounds as much as possible, but this particular day was too cold and wet. The kids still had plenty of fun playing in doors. The dumped and picked up these balls in pretty much every room in the house.
A side note, thank you to our old Texas neighbors for Aria's dress in this picture. It was one of Angela's old dresses. I've taken to layering Aria's TX close with shirts and tights to make them a little more appropriate for the weather here.

2 comments:
The winter months are the worst. Sometimes going weeks without seeing the sun pop out...but the rest of the year is great!
One time when we went on a trip & stopped at a Motel you got on the bed & jumped and jumped....Aria looks like you all over again
Post a Comment