Sunday, October 28, 2012

Brrr...

The weather has finally turned a little chilly here.  At the stores, are all sorts of snow related products that remind us that we're not in Texas any more.  While shopping for the kids, I found snow-pants, boots, toboggans, and sleds.  I've also seen some new snow products that I have never seen before.  Target had these snow marker and art kids.  That sounds kind of fun.  Although, I'm not sure I really want to go find some snow in the mountains to try it out.





Just in the nick of time, we managed to acquire coats, hats, gloves and scarves for the whole family.  Of course, we had to do a fashion show right away.



3 comments:

Jomomma said...

My Texas babies in MITTENS...lovin' it!

margie740 said...

Bet the kids will have lots of fun in the snow....maybe you'll have them up in the mountoins for that

Two Girls said...

Oh man. I'm excited to see how this adventrue goes. :) They look happy!