Someone has decided that writing "Alexander" or "Xander" is too much work. He's started signing all of his papers as "Alex". By the way, that stick figure is his drawing of himself. The book he has here has one page for each family member in the order of Xander, Aria, Daddy, and Mommy. The most hilarious part, which I did not put in here, is that the mommy picture has breasts. I saw them and totally cracked up.
2 comments:
I cracked up when I asked him why he wrote Alex instead of Xander? I was surprised that when his teachers called him Alex he didn't straighten them out! He must be mellowing.
As for breasts, yes you can tell both of your children were breast fed.
He can be whoever he wants to be! I wonder if he'll discover he can also be "Al", "Lex", or "Andy"...he's so clever!
Post a Comment