We had all intentions of trying to watch some of the Super Bowl this year. After I found out who was playing, I asked Xander if he wanted to cheer for the Steelers or the Packers. His response was that he was cheering for Jill (his teacher at day care). Who knew that the NFL had women playing and the players have enough time for a full-time day care teaching job!
As we turned on the TV to start watching the game, we caught the TV on the Disney channel and ended up watching "Tinker Bell". It's surprisingly not that bad of a movie. After that, we eventually did switch over the Tivo to the game. In the first quarter, Xander found his favorite commercial "Kung Fu Panda 2". We had to rewind and replay the commercial 5 times before I couldn't take it anymore. Did I mention Xander LOVES the original "Kung Fu Panda"? So, yeah, we'll be going to see that one in May.
After about a quarter of the game, we settled down for some routine, dinner, bath, stories, and bedtime. Bed time was just plain terrible though. It took me a full hour to get him to sleep. As soon as he would get close to sleep, one of our neighbor's friends (they were outside watching the game) would cheer/yell so loud it would frighten Xander. Sigh, I was kind of wishing it was 12 degrees again so they would do their yelling inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment