Xander was THIS little. In 2.5 years, he has grown 16 inches! Speaking of height, BabyCenter.com as a height predictor form. According to this tool, Xander has a 50% chance of being 6 foot 2 inches tall at 18 years of age. He has a 90% chance of being between 6 foot and 6 foot 4 inches. I place my bets on him surpassing my height somewhere around 14-15.
I pulled this picture of Xander's birth out because I have been trying to remember life with a newborn. All of this thinking about it has given me some pretty strange dreams the past week or so. Most of dreams are about labor or nursing.
During the day, life with a newborn is on my mind. I keep remembering little things that I need to do to prepare. I need to buy rubbing alcohol for the umbilical chord or get another laundry basket. It seems like there is always one more thing that I need to do. I'm find myself being extremely busy as I try to tackle of these last minute preparations (getting ahead at work, doing taxes early, get the dogs' vet visit out of the way). At some point, I'll run out of things to do, right?
4 comments:
Right? My advice...RELAX! I have found that there are things that just don't get done. We are all still alive. Take time for yourself, sleep, take a long shower, sleep, spend quite time with Dolphin, sleep. It will all work out. :)
I'd that advice! Relax and sleep!
Relaxing sounds nice. At work I am suffering from the mistake of not broadcasting my pregnancy. Since most people I work with are remote, they had no idea. They keep offering me more work and I'm having a hard time saying no.
When I was a kid I pledged with Nancy Reagan at Dodger Stadium to "just say no." I know you can do it too. :)
Post a Comment