
Happy Birthday, Dolphin! Xander helped Dolphin to blow how his candles. His birthday is really tomorrow. However, any day now is just another day with risk of this baby popping. So, we celebrated early.
I feel pretty bad about this birthday. I didn't wrap any of his presents. He still had the surprise factor of opening Amazon.com boxes, I guess. With recent stomach flu and joys of 3rd trimester lack of sleep, I just didn't find the time or energy. Next time, I'll just order them pre-wrapped.
I did manage to make this butter pecan birthday cake with Xander's help.. I'm not a total slacker, right? It's not very pretty but it tasted better than Xander's "pretty" fondant covered birthday cake. Next go around, I need to figure out how to make something that both looks and tastes good.
1 comment:
You are a very nice wife! I'm impressed at all you did. Now, will father & daughter share the same birth day?!
Post a Comment