My nephew loves to wear my shoes, too. I thought my brother would freak out about this, but he's actually very zen about it all. So not what I expected. It's a phase he's going through and will grow out of it. And I agree, Xander walks really well in those heels - almost better than I would!
7 comments:
He's ready for the catwalk...YIKES!
I believe 'pretty shoes' is classified as encouragement....
Amy remember the silver glitter heels you used to dress up with. So much fun!
Reminds me of Smurfette! Her shoes always seemed to be too large for her feet. LOL
I remember the silver shoes! Very fun!
My nephew loves to wear my shoes, too. I thought my brother would freak out about this, but he's actually very zen about it all. So not what I expected. It's a phase he's going through and will grow out of it. And I agree, Xander walks really well in those heels - almost better than I would!
So freakin' adorable!
Post a Comment