The Easter Bunny came early this year. He left a trail of plastic eggs filled with goldfish crackers and m&ms candies. The trail lead to Xander's easter basket.
Xander wasn't too interested in the eggs until he realized that some of them had candy in them. After that, we had to open them all just to make sure to get all of the candy. He really liked the bunny. We've been reading a lot about bunnies lately so he knew the right word to use. He also really liked the letters.
I decided to have the Easter Bunny make an early visit because poor Xander was really feeling all that well today. There are three illnesses going around right now so it's hard to say which he has. At school there is seasonal flu and strep throat. At home, I had an ear infection due to who knows what. He had just been pretty pathetic all day, and I thought a visit from the Bunny would be a good cheer up.
No comments:
Post a Comment