Xander's has quite a few teeth popping out lately. He has started scraping his front teeth together. It's like listening to nails on chalk board. So, I try to give him a lot of things to chew on like this spatula.

He also tried some teething crackers. I think they smell like dog treats and so do Copper and Peanut.
2 comments:
Y'know, I kinda remember Dolphin doing that. I was concerned that he was gonna grind his purty new teeth down...but then it just seemed like he was experimenting with what he could do with 'em!
I see the hair, how cute! I guess we will see a picture soon of two front teeth, the way he is going at it. What a little trooper. You know I haven't seen one picture of Xander on the family blog, I'm sure everyone would love to see how cute he is.
Post a Comment