Paige just did this today! She pulled herself up on the ottoman. My baby is growing! So sad, but happy too. She crawled about 4 strides too. They are doing the same things!
I think Xander has only got about 1.5 knee steps crawling. He usually gets over on to his hands and knees from a sitting position, thinks about it for a bit, then tries to take off. Generally he gets so excited that he straightens his legs out and he plops to the ground.
I remember Christopher when he learned to crawl, he would get up on his hands andn knees and rock back and forth. It took him a while to figure out he had to pick up one of them to get going. They can be so funny when they are learning.
Yes, we need to get Paige and Xander in the same room. Ms. Diana from day care puts Xander next to this little both named Aidan. I know it's a bit early to have friends, but Aidan cried when Dolphin took Xander away. Kinda cute!
5 comments:
Paige just did this today! She pulled herself up on the ottoman. My baby is growing! So sad, but happy too. She crawled about 4 strides too. They are doing the same things!
I think Xander has only got about 1.5 knee steps crawling. He usually gets over on to his hands and knees from a sitting position, thinks about it for a bit, then tries to take off. Generally he gets so excited that he straightens his legs out and he plops to the ground.
I remember Christopher when he learned to crawl, he would get up on his hands andn knees and rock back and forth. It took him a while to figure out he had to pick up one of them to get going. They can be so funny when they are learning.
I remember Dolphin doing that rocking thing! Thanks for the memory jog Carla!
Yes, we need to get Paige and Xander in the same room. Ms. Diana from day care puts Xander next to this little both named Aidan. I know it's a bit early to have friends, but Aidan cried when Dolphin took Xander away. Kinda cute!
Post a Comment