We had a nice Easter brunch yesterday at Z-Tejas. This is one of the few good restaurants in Cedar Park. There was an Easter Bunny there, but Xander slept through most of the meal and didn't get to seem him. I was thinking that he probably would be scared of a man-sized bunny. People in bunny costumes kind of creep us out every since we saw "Donnie Darko".
No candy for Xander this year. Although I have been trying to give him a lot of different flavors lately. He recently tried cheddar cheese. He likes that because it is a finger food (entertainment). I have been mixing some different spices into some of his veggies like tumeric in squash and cinnamon in sweet potatoes. I have avoided chile-related spices yet. I think he needs to be really good at using utensils before we go there. I don't want him accidentally rubbing his eye after eating some chile.
At school, he has just switched to 3 solids a day (sounds like something from prison). Last week, there was left over milk every day. I am wondering if this is the beginning of weaning. I have mixed feelings about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment