We got some of these interlocking foam mats for our patio & steps when Jonah was little. They saved his coconut more than a few times! I was thinking you might want to get some to put outside the doggie door...in case Xander decides to tumble out. We got them at Sam's Club.
Yep, we're in trouble. Xander's friend at day care is 4 months younger than Xander and able to move around equal to Xander. At least I got 4 extra months of reprieve. :-)
Speaking of doggy doors, I knew I kept the dog gates we got Copper for some reason. I think they will come in handy.
6 comments:
Yay! Lookit him go!
The fun begins! Now Copper and Peanut will have someone to follow around. I wonder if he will try to follow the dogs out the doggy door? LOL
Good job, Xander. Your Mama & Dada won't be able to keep up with you before too long!
OMG. You're right, Carla. Better figure out how to secure that doggie door!
https://www.softtiles.com/?gclid=CLaivK-hjZoCFRKAxgodtGzz9w
We got some of these interlocking foam mats for our patio & steps when Jonah was little. They saved his coconut more than a few times! I was thinking you might want to get some to put outside the doggie door...in case Xander decides to tumble out. We got them at Sam's Club.
Yep, we're in trouble. Xander's friend at day care is 4 months younger than Xander and able to move around equal to Xander. At least I got 4 extra months of reprieve. :-)
Speaking of doggy doors, I knew I kept the dog gates we got Copper for some reason. I think they will come in handy.
Post a Comment