Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Quiz

Xander's class did a little quiz with each child about his mom.  Here are the answers from Xander:

My mommy's name is Amy.

My mommy is after all of the fives years old.

My mommy's favorite color is purple.

My mommy likes to eat all kinds of stuff.

My mommy likes to drink different kinds of stuff.

My mommy likes to make grilled cheese.

My mommy works at her work and sometimes at our house.

I know my mom loves me because sometimes she tells me.

My mommy is special because I love her so much.

4 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

What a sweet boy! I didn't know purple was your favorite color.

Two Girls said...

Love the last one! Lucky Mama.

margie740 said...

That is cute! Referring to below....y neighbor's little boy always tooke his shoes off and sometimes socks in Church.

Jomomma said...

Happy Mommy Day, my sweet daughter...you have such a wonderful family!