Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Kindle Master

I don't know why I'm so surprised that Xander has become quite the Kindle master.  He can navigate through the screens quite easily despite not knowing how to read.  He knows exactly where to go to find free comics and Netflix cartoons.  Thanks again, Grandma and Grandpa, for this fun gift.

Aria is still more into traditional books than eBooks.  Although she is quite good at annoying the heck out of Xander by pushing randomly on the screen while he tries to do something.  Aria has Xander's vast traditional book collection to work through, and I can tell she already has different tastes in books.    Occasionally, when Xander wants more attention, he'll agree to sit through a baby story.

1 comment:

Jomomma said...

Dolphin was well on his way to becoming a game master when he was 3. Oh, what wonderful things the future holds for our little Xander!...the mind boggles!