Some new foods are a win and some not so much. For Aria, we've tried rice cereal, carrots, and bananas. She makes a funny face with each new thing, but I think she kind of likes the carrots. It's certainly messy business though.
After this meal of carrots in the picture, Aria had her first bath with big brother. She had a blast! She laughed the whole time, and Xander was thrilled to have her in the tub with him.
Xander is trying new foods, too! Recently, we went to an Italian restaurant. We ordered some simple cheese stuffed past for Xander and I ordered grilled Mahi Mahi. Well, for whatever reason, Xander decided he wanted my "chicken" and wouldn't even touch what we ordered for him. We told him that it was not chicken and that it was Mahi Mahi (which he pronounced as "Mahi Hahi"). It's such a fun name, how could a kid not like it. Well, he ended up eating more than half of my fillet! Since then, I made some broiled Mahi Mahi fillets at home and he gobbled that up, too. I so impressed that my son like fish that is not in the shape of stick or deep fried. Now, if only I could win Daddy over on fish...
1 comment:
been tryin to convert that carnivore for years...good luck, Amy!
So tickled that Xander likes "Mahi-Hahi"...& now I have another terrific grandson story to tell my seafood customers!!
Post a Comment