We were recently shopping for big boy beds for Xander. I saw this bed at Rooms to Go Kids. Isn't it so cute? I want to be a princess and have a bed like that!
Definitely a princess bed, our neighbor's little girl has a bed that looks like the pumpkin coach from Cinderella including wheels, all in white! What little girl wouldn't like that!
Cute! Tip for what it's worth from a mom of 2: Try to keep Xander trapped in his crib as long as possible. Paige is still in hers and I have NO plans of letting her out any time soon. I hear too many horror stories of 2-3year olds waking up and wandering the house and odd hours. I get up enough with Hailey, don't need to do it with Paige too.
Xander has been in a toddler bed for a few months (one of the sides replaced with a 3/4 length, half hight rail). He did really well with it for a while. Lately however, (since he learned to open doors, and has been less excited about going to bed at night) he has been getting up and running around. Most of the time it is straight to us (at least after he does get to sleep). We have put up the baby gate in the hall, but keeping him in the crib might help him sleep too.
3 comments:
Definitely a princess bed, our neighbor's little girl has a bed that looks like the pumpkin coach from Cinderella including wheels, all in white! What little girl wouldn't like that!
Cute! Tip for what it's worth from a mom of 2: Try to keep Xander trapped in his crib as long as possible. Paige is still in hers and I have NO plans of letting her out any time soon. I hear too many horror stories of 2-3year olds waking up and wandering the house and odd hours. I get up enough with Hailey, don't need to do it with Paige too.
Xander has been in a toddler bed for a few months (one of the sides replaced with a 3/4 length, half hight rail). He did really well with it for a while. Lately however, (since he learned to open doors, and has been less excited about going to bed at night) he has been getting up and running around. Most of the time it is straight to us (at least after he does get to sleep). We have put up the baby gate in the hall, but keeping him in the crib might help him sleep too.
Post a Comment