Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Come Inside It's Fun Inside


It's the "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse". That's the answer to the question of what is Xander's favorite TV show. He asks for it every day.

It's one of those shows that has fake interaction. The characters ask the audience a question, pause, and then respond as if the audience answered. Sometimes Xander participates in these fake conversations. His favorite parts of the show are the songs, especially the "Hot Dog" song. Why the Mickey Mouse Club sings about hot dogs on every episode is beyond me, but Xander loves to sing a long.

His favorite character on the show? It's Clarabelle the Cow. She's not on very many of the episodes as far as I can tell, but he sure asks for her a lot. "Where'd the cow go?"

In light of his appreciate for this show, I put a few Mickey Mouse Club books on his Christmas list this year. Some day, maybe he'll get to meet the Disney crew in person.

2 comments:

margie740 said...

Yeah! Mickey Mouse Club was something we used to watch when our kids were little. Didn't know it still existed. I wonder how different it is compared to that time.

dolphin said...

I think it is a bit different today, since it is a computer generated cartoon with no live actors at all.