Saturday, August 25, 2012

Microsoft Land

An update on our move.  I have found a 3bed/2bath townhome in Bellevue right next to about a 1,000 Microsoft buildings.  It's amazing is that there is a little fenced yard for our dogs, and the 3 bedrooms will really work out well for our family.  I'm still quite unclear how we will fit everything in our texas sized home in this townhome, but I'm working to get rid of things left and right.

I had been looking at 2 bedroom apartments where the kids would share a room.  I thought it would be kind of cool for them to share a room.  Maybe make them feel more safe in a new place to have someone right next to them.  We can still do that with this new place but we have the option to keep them separated also.

I searched through 9 properties in person and countless others online before finding this place.   Let's home we don't drive eachother crazy living in a smaller space.

2 comments:

Two Girls said...

Exciting! Yes, I would like the option to keep them seperate. Who knows if they would stay up all night chatting and playing together or not? That's the last thing you need while starting and learning a new job. Are you renting your house in TX or selling it? Such an exciting time. Thanks for the update!

Jomomma said...

Bellevue is a gorgeous area...is it close to your job? I'm so excited for you!