Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Goofy Xander

Some of Xander's goofy quotes:

- [After I finished counting to 100 with him] Is 100 the LAST number? I think Daddy can count all the way to 7.

- See, Mom. I didn't get electrocuted THIS time. Were you watching me?

- I don't want to eat fruit or vegetables anymore. I want to stay a kid forever. [In a pouting voice no less].

- Quota? Mommy, "quota" is a potty word! [I couldn't agree more]

- [After I told him to close his eyes and picture the story I was reading to him] Mommy, when I closed by eyes, I saw a Barbie dream house.

- [After I caught him looking at a book in bed with a flashlight] But I want to learn more more about the sun swallowing up the earth in 5 billion years. [Then, he comes out of his room 15 min later]. Mommy, the sun doesn't have a mouth so it can't swallow up the earth.

1 comment:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Oh to be a child again. Thanks for the chuckles!