Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Buttons on the Bissell



I remember when my nephew Trevor was little that he was really in to vacuum cleaners. He loved to push around toy vacuums. It seems Xander also seems to be interested in the vacuum. He got really excited when I was using it yesterday (a rare occasion) and then when he found it in the closet today.

Too bad that an interest in vacuums does not necessarily translate into an interesting in cleaning.

3 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

OMG! A Bittmann gene has appeared! I always said it skipped a generation, I hate vacuuming, but Tom laughs cause my sister and my mom have several that they worship. We vacuumed a lot when Trevor was living with us, who knows maybe this could turn into a good thing.

Concept ALT said...

Yeah, skipped a generation for sure. I don't have the obsession. I would prefer for a robot to do it.

margie740 said...

I can remember when Trevor came to our house and saw the vacuum cleaner in the closet. He got so excited!