Saturday, September 3, 2011

Raggedy


Some time ago, Grandma Jo got Xander these wonderful Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy dolls. For whatever reason though, Xander is kind of scared of them. No matter though because Aria loves them. I kind of wonder if she thinks they are real people because she laughs at their faces just like she does with other babies. I got a cute picture of her with Raggedy Andy today with one of her new dresses on.

Speaking of new dresses, Aria has gone through a growth spurt again. Each time she hits one, I find myself frantically shopping for clothes that fit her. Fortunately, one of my coworkers just had a baby girl this past month so I can pass on all of Aria's barely used, outgrown clothes.

2 comments:

Jomomma said...

Best photo yet!!!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Looks like she will be great mom, like just like her Mommy