Monday, July 19, 2010

Goodbye Ms. Izzy

Miss Izzy on the left and Miss Diana on the Right

Today, we learned that Xander's beloved teacher passed away due to a car accident. We all will really miss her. Xander really loved her and loved being in her class. She taught him some many wonderful things.

She had two sons of her own. I'm so sad for her family, for her son, for all of the kids who won't get to have her be a positive influence in their lives.

We love you, Ms. Izzy.

PS...Ms. Izzy is blue in the picture.

2 comments:

Jomomma said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about Ms. Izzy. How tragic. I met her the last time I was in Austin & she seemed like a wonderful influence in those kids' lives. How is Xander handling this?

Concept ALT said...

For better or worse, Xander does not understand.

I am really a bit angry that such a accident could happen ..brightly lit, straight road. Absolutely, no reason for a head on collision to have happened. Guess that is just me going through stages of grief.