This afternoon, Xander and I got home from the park. I had to go to the bathroom really bad, and Xander was in a really clingy mood. So, I told him that he could come with me while I went to the potty. So much for privacy!
In the bathroom, I asked him if he wanted to sit on his little potty, and he nodded. I told him "ok, sit on the potty." He gave me the host hilarious look like "duh, mom, I need help with my pants first." So, I helped him take off his pants and diaper. He sat on the potty for a while. Then, he stood up very excitedly and reached for the toilet paper. That is when I noticed, he had pee-peed in his potty.
Yay, Xander! This was his first time doing business on the potty. His sat on the potty quite a few times before without anything really happening.
3 comments:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yipppppeeee! And thank you for not posting a pic of it.
Those pictures are for blackmail when he's older!
Post a Comment